Specialties: Generalist, Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Jon Hickey joined NAI Emory Hill in 2002 and is licensed in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is responsible for sales, leasing, site acquisition, portfolio disposition, development, redevelopment and repurposing of commercial properties.
Jon was inducted into the NAI Global Elite Society for his role in placing a high volume of multi-market business through the NAI Global network.
Background & Experience
Jon graduated from West Virginia University and has over 35 years of sales and marketing experience. He brings a background in small business ownership and hands-on exposure to the real estate industry as an investor, a tenant and an owner. The core of his practice includes the City of Wilmington, New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties in Delaware, Delaware and Chester Counties in Pennsylvania, and Cecil County, Maryland.
Jon is actively involved in his community as a volunteer, including:
* Rotary Club of Wilmington, past Director and Paul Harris Society member.
* Rotary District 7630, Rotary Foundation Global Grants Chair.
* Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware, Board of Trustees, Wilmington, DE
* Autism Delaware, Advisory Council, Newark, DE
* First Tee of Delaware, Past President and Director, Wilmington, DE
* West Virginia University Alumni Association, past Director, Morgantown, WV
* Delaware Chapter, WVU Alumni Association, Past President
* Saturday Morning Breakfast Mission, serving breakfast to the needy, Wilmington, DE
* Maxwell Football Club, Philadelphia, PA
* Westminster Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, DE
BS, West Virginia University, Reed School of Media, Morgantown, WV
Professional Associations & Designations
* NAI Global Elite Society
* Commercial Industrial Real Estate Council, Wilmington, DE
* Tri-State Commercial Realtor's Alliance, Philadelphia, PA
* Committee of 100, Wilmington, DE
* National Association of Realtors